Tavares Real Estate Law Firm Vigorously Represents Your Interests in Transactions and Litigation
Tavares real estate attorneys working for you
The attorneys at Cauthen & Burns, P.A. know the art of the deal. By assertively applying extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business, our attorneys can handle all your real estate matters:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
We represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorneys
From offer to sale, our firm structures buying, selling and construction transactions to further the goals of our clients. When you retain Cauthen & Burns, P.A. to transact your real estate deal, our attorneys:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreement
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land-use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Real estate negotiators
When it is in your best interest to solve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, our effective mediators guide negotiations to achieve your goals. By retaining an experienced mediator to negotiate your contracts, you can avoid costly, time-consuming mistakes.
Contact tenacious real estate attorneys
Call Cauthen & Burns, P.A. at 352-561-8608 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a real estate attorney in our Tavares office.