Dedicated Lake County Tax Attorney Provides Detailed Advice
Tavares counselor assists with personal, business and estate planning issues
Taxes and other financial matters can be difficult, but skillful guidance from an established Florida attorney helps you secure a positive result. At the law firm of William H. Cauthen, P.A. in Tavares, I have been delivering effective legal representation for nearly four decades.
As a Florida Bar Board Certified tax lawyer, I am highly qualified to assist with business and estate planning challenges. Throughout Lake County, I take the time to understand my clients’ specific needs so that we can develop sound strategies to achieve their objectives. In every matter, my firm simplifies complex issues and delivers cost-effective counsel. Whether you need help filing a tax return, planning your family’s financial future, or addressing an important business concern, you can rely on my experience and passion to make a positive difference for you.
Highly skilled lawyer delivers top-tier service
When it comes to situations involving business transactions, estate planning, and tax planning, legal guidance from a skilled attorney is essential. I have represented clients in and around Lake County for more than 40 years and strive to provide each of them with individualized attention. Additionally, I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® — a recognition of my ethical standards and professional ability by colleagues familiar with my work.
When you retain the law firm of William H. Cauthen, P.A., you can count on an experienced legal professional who:
- Provides detailed advice — If you are starting a business, I can explain the strengths and weaknesses of each business model. I will also work diligently to help you resolve any disputes that may threaten your business. For those looking to create an estate plan, I provide knowledgeable counsel on how to create a will, set up a trust, and avoid probate. And as a Florida Bar Board Certified tax lawyer, I provide skilled tax planning advice so you can take advantage of every money-saving opportunity legally available.
- Assists clients with planning for the future — Whether you are preserving your legacy, starting a new business or planning for taxes, I can look ahead to ensure the decisions you make now benefit you in the long run. When you hire me as your attorney, I consider the future implications of every decision we make. I carefully analyze your income, finances, estate, and taxes to ensure your best interests are being preserved now and in the future.
- Carefully develops strategies — Whether you are contesting a will, negotiating a business transaction, or facing an audit, it’s important to have a sound plan in place. Over the course of my lengthy legal career, I have learned that the key to creating a decisive strategy is hard work and careful preparation.
Recognizing time is money, I work swiftly to determine the most effective plan of action for your matter. I draw upon decades of experience to provide each and every client with passionate and dedicated legal care.
Knowledgeable legal guidance for residents and businesses in Lake County
Since 1981, I have been committed to resolving difficult legal matters for members of the Lake County community in the following practice areas:
- Taxation — Careful tax planning can save you time and money for years to come, but only if you understand the law. I know the loopholes and technicalities within the tax laws and can provide you with hands-on assistance for matters involving estate tax audits and estate and gift tax returns.
- Estate planning — Setting up an estate plan is an important yet often overlooked step in life. I understand the nuances of estate planning in Florida and can help you draft a comprehensive will or update an existing one. Additionally, I can help you set up a family trust, probate a will or administer an estate. Should you encounter a probate or trust dispute, I am prepared to litigate on your behalf.
- Business law — Starting a business is an exciting endeavor. However, it can also be risky. My law firm provides skilled and cost-effective counsel if you are looking to form a business, settle a business dispute, or complete a business transaction. Throughout Florida, I have developed a strong reputation for providing savvy advice to businesses and entrepreneurs alike.
Facing a legal issue of any kind can cause tremendous anxiety and stress. With decades of experience under my belt, I focus on bringing you peace of mind and helping you succeed.
Contact a well-established business, tax, and estate planning attorney in Tavares, FL today
Settling a business law, estate planning or taxation matter demands skill and careful planning. At the law firm of William H. Cauthen, P.A., I am committed to helping you resolve your legal matter as fast and affordably as possible. To schedule a consultation at my Tavares office, call 352-561-8608 or contact me online.